SC - Elizabethan buffet

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 01:36:51 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/8/98 3:57:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, timdee at sgi.net
writes:

<<
 I don't think I have a biscotti recipe but I do know I have several
 different sugar cookie recipes.  How do you know how much herbs to use,
 is it just to taste or is there a certain amount.

	Just to taste--or in this case, to look! I tend to be one of those annoying
types who tosses stuff together with blessed little measuring.......... ;-)
For someone who is more comfortable with measurements, try a conservative
amount to start with, and increase it a bit in subsequent batches until you
find the flavor level you like.

		Ldy Diana