SC - Spice/Herb Grinders (was Rosemary Usage)

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Fri Oct 9 09:30:41 PDT 1998

I too use a Coffee grinder for my spices...
Cleanup is a cinch....just wipe it out good with a paper towel or
something
and if you intend to use it for Coffeee afterwards, simply run a couple
batches of coffee beans thru..
clears it right out...
Also, between differrent spices, you will need to basically "waste" a
little of the new
spice before you grind the batch to use to prevent it from being
contaminated with the previous spice..

Jeff