SC - Decline in members signing up for feast.... Opinions?

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Wed Oct 7 20:56:26 PDT 1998

	Greetings all!
	I have begun to find it difficult to bear the weight of the increased
costs for a daughter who is now classed as an adult plus two under 12's and
my wife and I.  Last feast ended up costing me $60.00.  Even in Atenveldt I
can find restaurants that will feed this same family for $45.00.  I am
beginning to find that if an event has a family price, it is more
attractive to me.  Off board would defeat the purpose of long traveling to
sites to be with others doing the same.  I wish events were not fundraising
as well covering the feast.  Maybe that is the problem, too much
fundraising and not enough feeding folks a great feast.
	Balldrich