SC - Raccoon recipes- oop

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 04:21:13 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/9/98 6:49:04 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
phlip at bright.net writes:

>  Some hunters just brought me a raccoon, and I'm looking for recipes. It's a
>  nice young one, this year's get, so it should be nice and tender.

Parboil him then grill over coals or a very low fire, then use your favorite
sauce.
Save that wonderful waterproof pelt and tail, if you can.  If the hide is
intact it makes a wonderful medicine bag.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt