SC - OOP Why some people shouldn't be allowed in kitchens

bagbane at ix7.ix.netcom.com bagbane at ix7.ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 11 02:55:44 PDT 1998

This was in a list of jokes a friend sent me.

Badger

According to the Knight-Ridder News Service, the inscription on the
metal bands used by the U.S. Department of the Interior to tag
migratory birds has been changed.  The bands used to bear the address
of the Washington Biological Survey, abbreviated

Wash.  Biol.  Surv.

until the agency received the following letter from an Arkansas
camper:

"Dear Sirs:

 While camping last week I shot one of your birds.  I think it was a
crow.  I followed the cooking instructions on the leg tag and I want
to tell you it was horrible."

The bands are now marked Fish and Wildlife Service.