Pre-mixed field greens - was: Re: SC - salads (long)

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sun Oct 11 19:53:41 PDT 1998

I think what Adamantius is saying (and please, correct me if I am wrong).. Some of
the types of lettuce present in the 'wild field greens' or spring green mixtures
sold today were not varieties available in period.  Plus, the fact that earlier
salads constituted  'herbs' and greens more than 'lettuce'.

Meadhbh

- --
ÿWPCT