SC - FW: Food fights at feasts

Maynard, Steven SMaynard at qtrndss1.telstra.com.au
Sun Oct 11 23:47:00 PDT 1998

 ----------
From: Maynard, Steven
To: maddie teller-kook
Subject: Re: Food fights at feasts
Date: Monday, 12 October 1998 11:48AM

From: maddie teller-kook
We even got our king a small siege engine that shot grapes one year at
pennsic.
fun, fun, fun.
Meadhbh

I recently heard of a gentle in Lochac being given a court Barony for
suppling the queen with a miniature siege engine (I think it was a
trebauche(?sp)) so that she could fire small bread pieces. Some the other
Lochac people on the list may be able to fill in the details.

Willism=-)