SC - Prices for Underage/Undersized

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Mon Oct 12 16:47:57 PDT 1998

Diana Skaggs wrote:

>      You know, I'm damnned glad feasts are not sold by the weight of the
>      eator.  I couldn't afford to sit to table.  OTOH, I have seen skinny
>      little petite folks (men and women) eat what seems to be extraordinary
>      amounts of food, and never gain a pound, I might add.

Sounds like my husband when I met him 12 years ago...sigh.  We figured out that he
averaged 7000 calories per day ( he ate 5-7 times per day).  At 20 years old, he was
5'10" and weighed 122 lb.  He was so thin that if he didn't have a tan you could see
his veins and arteries through his skin.  In addition, he averaged 4-5 hours of
sleep per night.  Thank goodness his metabolism equalized out.  (Much to his
dismay!)

Brenna