SC - OOP - Pasta salads?

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Tue Oct 13 15:30:32 PDT 1998

My current favorite pasta salad:

	1 bag tri-color rotini, cooked and drained
	1 can tuna, drained (I like fancy white albacore myself)
	1 medium size bag frozen peas and carrots, cooked and
drained(my local grocery chain has a particular size
		that I always grab and use; don't know the exact
oz.)
	Feta crumbles (I use one of those 4 oz. Athenai feta
		things, I like *lots* of feta, and I sometimes
		get the black pepper or basil)
	One bottle of your favorite vinaigrette/Italian
		type dressing (my personal fave is raspberry
		vinaigrette because the pink hue is not
		off putting to me; but for anyone else's
		consumption, I lean toward I believe it's
		Seven Seas Red Wine Vinaigrette)

Mix and chill!

This was another occasion where I was starving and sort of
snowed in and dummied together something that looked like
dinner for myself and two other housemates.

The last time I made it, I went away for the weekend and
Genevieve demolished the entire bowlful that was left after
Friday dinner.

Berengaria