SC - possibly OOP - wood stove - WARNING!!

Wed Oct 14 04:56:59 PDT 1998

> >I've just moved house into one which boasts, lurking in a corner of the
> >kitchen, a genuine, purportedly fully functional, Aga wood stove - one
> of
> >
> >Melisant
> >
> >Melisant de Huguenin
>
> 	First it would be more correct to call it a cook stove.
>
> Korrin S. DaArdain

It is more correct to call it an Aga stove.  It is a specific brand with its
own quirks.  I've never used one, but I am given to understand there are
some technical differences between it and, say, a sheepherders stove.
Otherwise, your comments are on the money.

Bear