SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Wed Oct 14 19:05:39 PDT 1998

At 14:06 12-10-98 -0400, Phlip wrote:
>I swear, that teenagers are like young birds- if they're active, their
>metabolism can eat any three or four adults into the ground. At 45, things
>seem to have slowed down a bit.

I'll say - I'm 44, and I can't eat half what I could when I was twenty!

IIRC (Brenna, check me on this?), for the three events for which I was
steward,
   - children under five were guests of the barony
   - children five-twelve were half-price on both site
     fee and feast fee
   - anybody thirteen or older paid the adult price
Appetite being the main factor in my eyes.

Alasdair mac Iain
1264 days....

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie, Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable