FW: SC - possibly OOP - wood stove

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Oct 16 07:11:25 PDT 1998

Melisant said
Again, after some fiddling: one of the stove plates has four little
depressions in it, but they don't fit the thread of the handle thingy.  Both
plates seem fairly solid - I don't know if they're actually meant to move at
all.

Try the other end on the little holes. I think the screw end screwed into a
wooden handle.We had a wood burning stove when I was a child and I remember
my Dad buying replacement wood handles to put on our lifter.
Margarite
Namron - Anesteorra
Norman OK