SC - (oops) (sorry) (re:tour through time feast)

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 08:25:52 PDT 1998

What I meant was (two cups of coffee later)... would it be possible
to be able to show the evolution of a dish through time, using some
dish that was recognizable in each era.  Let me use a fictional example.
"Fiskets in the eighth century were served plain, having been slowly
roasted in the coals of a fire.  But in the fifteenth century, fiskets
were roasted in a piece of clay with some additional foods;
kabits, snappits and, since this was after the Crusades, poiquants
(which are from the near East).

Does this make the same point, without offence?  And is there an answer?

conchobar
<<<<<<<<

Your recipe for Fiskets sounds delicious, especially the post-crusade
one.  Are there any specific spices that go into that dish?

(yes, I know it was fictional, and I want you to know that I am
kidding, because I know that you cannot see my sly silly grin.)

Still, it made me hungry to read your description.  Don't forget when
posting to include documentation.

Tyrca
;D

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra