SC - The wood stove thingy - OOP

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Sun Oct 18 05:58:13 PDT 1998

At 13:18 16-10-98 -0500, Bear wrote:
>I think you will find the company went under about 50 years ago, and all
>those wonderful Aga stoves are antiques.

You sure about that?  I keep seeing them in *Saveur*, and one of the
home-plans magazines I just bought the other day (and which I seem to have
left on the boat) shows an Aga stove.

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie, Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable