SC - Marrow bones, was Tartys in Applis-

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 10:59:30 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/19/1998 11:30:07 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
grasse at mscd.edu writes:

<< In my part of the outlands they sell most everything pre-packaged and
 boneless, and the store that used to have great "dog bones" - the marrow
 bones from round steak etc. - now lament that they get everything delivered
 pre-cut, pre-packed, and void of bones...  I can't get the bones or the
 custom cuts I used to. >>

A few suggestions from slightly further north. . .

Try going to a small town to a local butcher, they may be able to help you.
This will be especially true if they dress out wild game for hunters where
they will end up with lots of spare bones.  You might also check outlocker
plants to see if they have the right type of bones you want.

Noemi
Outlands
Windkeep