SC - Lemon Curd

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 21 11:16:53 PDT 1998

Christianna said...
	Ooooh, Lemon Curd!  I discovered it while in England, and just fell
in love!  I bought two jars  on my way to the airport, and am slowly working
my way through the first one now! MMMMMMmmmm!
	I also bought a cookbook (or 7) and just happen to have brought home
a Lemon Curd Recipie, from a cookbook called "A Feast of Scotland" by Janet
Warren.

I usually make this around Christmas time and fill cooked tart shells with
it. I have also tried it with Limes and find it equally as good but I will
cheat and add a little bit of  green food colour <gasp> (for the aesthetics.
Colourless gloppy stuff looks gross in bland coloured tart shells.)

Micaylah