SC - Question

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 21 16:33:13 PDT 1998

- -----Original Message-----
From: needlwitch at msn.com <needlewitch at email.msn.com>
To: SCA Cooking List <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 4:19 PM
Subject: SC - Question

>I have been seeing references to the OED in translating definitions of
>period words. What is the OED?? I thought it was the Oxford English
>Dictionary, but the entries are not like the ones I have seen posted. I am
>very interested in getting a copy of whatever this book is. Thanks

Oops. Sorry to waste the bandwidth. I did not read far enough into my email
before posting this question. I see putting it on my christmas list is
probably out of the question, as I have not been THAT good. :-)
Thorbjorn the Cook
Shittemwoode/Antir
{Northwest Washington}

"Life is a test. Life is only a test. If this had been a real Life,
you would have been given instructions on where to go
and what to do."