SC - Even more OT - Re: Potato Soup-OT-OOP

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Thu Oct 22 03:42:58 PDT 1998

At 22:14 21-10-98 -0400, Adamantius wrote:
>But, since I also know about the steak/catsup resentment, let's
>see what we can come up with here...others, please feel free to help me out
>here...we're looking for garnishes for potato soup, preferably something that
>the, uh, less-than-adventurous might go for...hmmm...I take it osetra caviar
>is right out, huh?
<list of suggestions snipped>

Down in the Norfolk area, a couple of the restaurants served "baked potato
soup," which was basically potato soup decked like a baked potato - sour
cream, bacon bits, and grated cheese.

Alasdair mac Iain
1256 days....

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable