OT response re: SC - feastware question

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 00:09:57 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/20/98 6:52:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<<
 > Feastware is very dependant upon where and when you are. My persona
 > lives in the civilised age of the 16th century, and therefore favours:
 >
 > outrageous Venetian glass,
 > feastware created out of semi-precious stone (oh to really have some of
 > this!)

	Smug response: I do--more or less.;-) My folks, who are rockhounds, gifted us
with lovely agate-handled forks and spoons several years ago. They picked them
up at a rock show somewhere in their travels. The shapes aren't very period,
and the metal portions are stainless rather than silver, but still..........
They went straight into our feastware and are used with much joy. Now if there
had only been knives to match! :-)

		Ldy Diana