SC - Food Humor - OT & OPP - Delete NOW if you have no sense of haha

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 07:35:08 PDT 1998

Sorry to be crabby, but please credit Kip Adotta, who aptly titled this routine
'Wet Dream.'  I have plenty of sense of haha, but also a sense of crediting
sources. Wouldn't want to be invertebrate of copyright, after all. <grin>

I heard this for the first time when Adotta was opening for Weird Al Yankovic,
gads, about 12 years ago or so.  Thought I'd hurt myself laughing, almost
literally enacting the online acronym 'ROFL.'

Finicky Selene
Caid