SC - Yellow Man

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 18:43:08 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/23/98 1:25:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
memorman at oldcolo.com writes:

<< Forgive me for being clueless (ask Ras - it's a normal state of being
 > for me ;) but, what exactly is golden syrup?  I assume it's a sugar
 > syrup of some sort, but what is significant about it?
 >
 > Magdalena >>

Never thought of you being clueless.....I'll have to be more observant in the
future. Golden suyup is an alternative ot maple syrup. It can be found in the
same section of the supermarket as the pancake mixes, maple syrup, molasses
and Karo syrup. Locally, Giant, Wegman's, Bilo and Weis market carries it.

Ras