SC - Potboiler Press (c'est moi)

ALBAN at delphi.com ALBAN at delphi.com
Sun Oct 25 13:58:41 PST 1998

I've gotten copies of certain recent posts about what I carry and
don't carry. . .
No, I don't carry Constance Hieatt; Poison Pen Press does, in addition
to other cookbooks published by mundane people, like Terence Scully
and (I think I bought it there) Elizabeth David. And An Ordinance
of Pottage, too.

I _do_ carry Cariadoc's Cookbooks and Miscellany. I also carry
Falconwood Press reprints (Digby, Platina (On Honest Indulgence),
Le Viandeir de Taillevent), and a smattering of other cookbooks.

Unfortunately, I do not do mail order; so anyone interested would
have to catch me at either Pennsic or at Calontir's Kris Kinder
market on the second weekend of December.

Poison Pen's a good place. Buy from them. I have.

Alban St. Albans, proprietor of Potboiler Press,
Shire of the Standing Stones,
Calontir

(mundanely, Columbia, Missouri)