SC - Hi

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:29:33 PST 1998

His Highness the excellent sir poppa gunther (or whatever) said:

>At least I won't be bugged to do a feast for
>nine months. :-{)}

But you might take note of the fact that Duke Michael and Duchess Seanid
cooked the coronation feast for TRH Anton and Luned here in Atlantia a
month ago.

Bonne

(I don't know the "periodness" of the feast.  Bread and flavored butter.
Green beans that our table referred to as a "garlic delivery system"
(mmmm), carrots, grilled beef, roasted pork(?  I don't remember),  a
fruit dessert.  Some people griped about the fact that there was only
one course, but the quality of the meat was far better than the usual.
It would have to be, graced by no more than a marinade and some heat.
Quite delicious.  The simplicity of the meal was determined, I'm sure,
by the time constraints and by the fact that it was a no kitchen site.)