SC - > Feeding Gunthar and Thyra

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Mon Oct 26 11:34:46 PST 1998

> HRH Thyra has totally different food tasts than HRH Gunthar.
>
> Gunthar is a gourmand as well as a gourmet (meaning that he is willing
> eat anything, and like a large variet of foods), Thyra likes McDonalds
:)

> Alys D.
> Ansteorra

Thyra is upset that you passed her off so lightly. Her tastes run deeper
than
McDonalds. She also likes Chik-Fil-A and anything with cheese or
hollandaise
sauce.

But she is usually at least willing to try things.

I'm glad I'm not doing our Coronation feast. Unlike HG Cariadoc who
cooked
his own Coronation feast.

	Gunthar (I already said congrats on the phone):

	As further bribery to lure youse guys to Estrella :-):  I make
excellent
	Hollandaise (though OOP) and would be happy to put it on
anything.  And
	I'd bring the six-packs of Spaghetti-Os from Sam's Club and
could make
	them for lunch for Thyra and me every single day if she wants!
(No
	gagging sounds from the crowd, please; I'm entitled to like
Spaghetti-Os,
	I also love beef Wellington and anything Anne-Marie cooks!  i
have
	very eclectic and far-reaching tastes.)

Berengaria
(still bubbling with pleasure that His Culinariness won Crown)