SC - Princess Thyra

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 26 13:25:48 PST 1998

His Highness said something that sounded like:
> But with all that being said please note that she isn't fat. I may be a bit
> prejudiced but I think she has all of the right curves. But you'll have to
> get an outsider's viewpoint here.

Oddly enough, I for one would not discuss openly such things about someone
on the throne. I will admit that I do not consider her fat since His
Highness as asked for an outsider's view.

His Highness is of course allowed to although I don't know if it's
exactly appropriate for someone of his stature.

*smile*

In Service,

- --
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
House Flaming Dog     |   As far as I'm concerned the world could still be flat"
pug at pug.net           |   --Meatloaf