SC - Re: Feline Surprise revisited

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Oct 27 20:14:00 PST 1998

Please Margaret or Badger!!
Could you send the recipe for this to me I want to try this but...
Margaret you referred to it having chopped dates, raisens, figs, ( you
know the kind of stuff that goes into peascods) --- the only recipe I
find for this doesn't have any of these things so I'm lost and confused.
Directions please .

Thanks in advance
Genevia
<geneviaMoAS at juno.com