SC - Hi

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 28 10:29:06 PST 1998

Good Afternoon,

> Will Your Highness be attending Estrella XIV in February?

We're not sure just yet. But we are kicking around the possibility, depending
on finances and how much time off from work we can get. I think it would be
fun but we'll have to see.

> I shall have to make a point to look up the Royal Encampment to meet Your
> Highness Poppa Sir Gunthar.  Mayhap one late night, whilst wandering the
> encampment you might happen upon our poor encampment and share a cup of
> something warm.

I'm sure you will be welcomed. As for me dropping by, I'm a little shy about
things like that but come by if I'm around and we'll see what happens.

Yours,

Gunthar