SC - Just Joined and a few comments.

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Thu Oct 29 11:11:06 PST 1998

Hi, Filippa!

I am mistress of the Lochac Guild of Cooks and have been in the SCA for
14-15 years. I am currently a journeyman to Master Charles of the Park,
one
of the Lochac cooking Laurels, for those who don't know him.

	Charles is a *god*.  Cooking with Charles was fun.

On Balanced Foods
In a message dated 10/28/98 5:24:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,