SC - Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 20:56:35 PST 1998

- --part0_909809795_boundary

In a message dated 10/30/98 5:42:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time, MAILER-
DAEMON at aol.com writes:

>  I have an idea!
>  Since such a high percentage of the population will sooner or later have
>  circulatory problems from cholesterol build up, let's not put eggs, butter,
>  cheese, or cream in any dishes.  And since there are so many diabetics,
let'
>  not use sugar or honey.  And don't forget those with an allergy to gluten,
>  that means no wheaten breads.  And we can't serve chicken because of
>  salmonella.  And no beef because of the Vegans and the Mad Cow Disease.  No
>  pork: trichinosis.  No mutton: scabies.  No game: tastes too strong.  And
no
>  fish, there might have been a red tide.  And no veggies because veggies are
>  yucky.
>  Let's see, what does that leave?  Oh yes, fresh fruit; which is definitely
>  out, since a diet of fresh fruit leads to a flux of the bowels.
>  Since there is nothing I can cook at feasts that will please everyone, I'm
>  taking a nap.
>
>  Mordonna DuBois
>  Barony of Atenveldt
>  Kingdom of Atenveldt
>  (Phoenix, Arizona)

- --part0_909809795_boundary

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:42:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at aol.com>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: Mordonna22 at aol.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:41:44 -0500 (EST)
from root at localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section
labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<scacooks at ansteorra.org>

... while talking to bastion.globeset.com.:
<<< 550 <scacooks at ansteorra.org>... User unknown