SC - Nobility and Feasts

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 23:05:04 PST 1998

The SCA is a game, to be played for enjoyment.  I, for one, would not enjoy
playing at being a peasant.  I have never found anything fun or redeeming in
poverty, either fiscal or spiritual.
And before we go off into, "Oh, yeah, well all those snooty lords and ladies
don't do their part of the work" you better ask around about just how much of
the work most of the cooks on this list actually do.  My last great War, I
only left my camp thrice because I was either cooking, preparing to cook, or
cleaning up after cooking.   The third time was floating on an airbed, but
that is another story. :)

Mordonna