SC - Honey storage. . .

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 1 11:59:50 PDT 1998

Noemi says...
As I am getting baskets together I've run into a problem.  I've been trying
find decorative jars for the mint honey and all of the ones i keep finding
have corks.  Could i put honey in a jar like that?  Or should i keep looking
for nice jelly jars?

So I suggest...
What about ceramic or clay (glazed) jars that have those clip tops? They'd
look pretty nice. Using cork would just be an accident waiting to happen and
honey everywhere isn't nearly as erotic as it sounds.

Micaylah