SC - Cilantro

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 10:31:52 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/5/98 12:16:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<<  I don't remember if
 cilantro is >>

Yes, cilantro is period it occurs in a large portion of the recipes in al-
Baghdadi and also in recipes in al-Andalusia. Whether the barbarians in the
north used it or not I do not know. I have not come across it in the readings
I have done of various cookery manuscripts from that region.

al-Sayyid Ras