SC - Wedding feast-longish

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 10:49:42 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/5/98 7:33:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<<   Listed in order are parsley, sage, garlic
 chives, scallions, onions, leeks, borage, mint, wild baby leeks (known as
 “ramps” in the U.S.A.) fennel, town cress, rue, rosemary, and purselaine. >>

	This seems to be my day for querrying herbal references! ;-) On the list
above you mentioned "garlic chives". Are these indeed period for western
europe? I haven't researched the question, but I had gotten the vauge
impression that they were Asian. I'd love to have them turn out to be
european--they grow far better for me than regular chives do! Or were you
perchance thinking of the green blades of the garlic plants instead? :-(

		Ldy Diana