SC - Apple cider

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Oct 5 21:30:05 PDT 1998

Phlip said:

>I have just gotten access to an unlimited supply of unpasteurized, no
>preservative added, apple cider.

>Any suggestions?

Sigh. You of all people.

See these files in the BEVERAGES section of my Stefan's Florilegium
files:

cider-art         (23K) 10/31/95    Article on brewing ciders.
cider-msg         (36K) 12/17/96    Apple and other ciders. Cider presses.

And I *know* you know where they are. :-) You can let me taste it at
the next Pennsic.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net