SC - Meadow Cream Pudding

Northon emrys at gte.net
Tue Oct 6 20:52:32 PDT 1998

then Thorbjorn the Cook wrote:
> Did this post get overlooked. Nobody has responded. Or are you all checking
> your cook books. I know I have seen this somewhere, it's driving me crazy
> (short drive, I know)

I believe this is what you are looking for!  I found it at the following
site:

http://lonestar.texas.net/~jcapps/Redwall/sweets.htm

MeadowCream Pudding

Ingredients: 1 bow of lemon pudding, Candied nuts, Any fruit or berries
that you want, Mixed fruit jello. Method: Make the pudding and jello,
like it says on the back of the box. To make candied nuts, brush the
nuts with sugar-water, or honey. Bake in the oven around 350 degrees for
5 minutes. When you have made the candied nuts, pudding, and jello, mix
in the fruit and everything else in a large bowl. Let the pudding cool
in the refrigerator for an hour.
                       ~~Given to me by Starbob Fleetpaw~~

Hope this helps.  Unfortunately, Meadowcream Pudding isn't period...but
it sounds like my granddaughters's ideas of fun!

YIS
HL Tamsin de Lesseley of Seabeck, JdL
An Tir, The Barony of Madrone, The Canton of Wyewood
Auburn, Washington (about 17 miles due south of Seattle)