SC - nervous feastocrat-it's over!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 7 15:22:45 PDT 1998

> We served almost 100 outside.  Hot food hot and cold
> food cold.  Many people enjoyed the recipe documentation I handed out.
> Some even learned something:-)  Most were pleasantly surprised that they
> could be full and happy after a period feast.  Now to decide on a new project.
>
> Gwyneth

Well done, Gwyneth! Sorry that I missed it. See? And it didn't hurt A-Tall!

Gunthar

(We're slowly taking over, like the frost on the meadow, the dew on the grass.
Unseen, unknown so slowly we're never even noticed until until the period food
is everywhere and the milkmaid slips on us and busts her butt.)