SC - OOP - Pasta salads?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 18:19:09 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/8/98 8:40:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< In this case, some simple rules to follow are to avoid mixing or contact
 between acids (vinegar, lemon, etc.) with any green vegetable or herb. Also,
 in the case of sun-dried tomatoes especially, and fresh tomatoes to a lesser
 extent, they will discolor most of the pasta they come in contact with. Same
 thing for dried fruits like raisins.

Master who hasn't answered my last private post,

I am confused.I thought acids preserved color. Instruct please. :-)

Ras