SC - salads (long)

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Thu Oct 8 22:29:53 PDT 1998

- -----Original Message-----
From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
To: SCA-Cooks maillist <SCA-Cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Thursday, October 08, 1998 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: SC - salads (long)

>This sounds wonderful. Where do you find this? In with the other bagged
lettuces
>in the grocery store?
>
>Stefan li Rous
>stefan at texas.net

Yep, I have gotten it many times at stores in my area. It beats iceberg
salads hands down. Kind of spoiled me I guess. And it is fun trying to
identify all the different greens. It does cost a bit more, though it is
well worth it, IMHO.

Thorbjorn the Cook
Shittemwoode/Antir
{Northwest Washington}

"Life is a test. Life is only a test. If this had been a real Life,
you would have been given instructions on where to go
and what to do."