SC - why I now eat off board.

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 06:33:48 PDT 1998

>   And we are noticing a trend for people not to eat feast.>

I live in AEthelmearc and have attended several WONDERFUL feasts. I have great
respect and indeed gratitude for the feastocrat and his/her staff who work so
hard all day getting a meal ready for the populace,   But here is why *I* will
now eat off-board.

I have many allergies (no let's not start THAT thread again) and the feast is
served very late for me personally, so that I am not able to enjoy the
wonderful food served.  I have now decided to take my own "feast" of the foods
I can eat & do a lunch time thing,  Perhaps others have similar personal needs
and have ajusted accordingly?

Again, VIVATS!! to the good gentles who stand on their feet all day long in a
hot kitchen!!  God bless them!
Phillipa Seton