SC - Rosemary Usage

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Fri Oct 9 08:44:34 PDT 1998

I use a coffe grinder which I resreve for herbs, having another for my
coffe. I'll have to go find it, since it's in storage right at the moment,
but basicly, it's a motorized cycinder, with a small space on top in which
you place you herbs, and press the lid down to activate. As far as your
problems with hand-powdering, You have to use a fair amount of strength,
and the herbs have to be truly dry, whether by hand or with a mortor and
pestle- also, both techniques reqire some expertise, and practice. The
grinder I use costs about 15 to 20 dollars, US, in any good cook shop.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom