SC - Spice/Herb Grinders (was Rosemary Usage)

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Fri Oct 9 12:41:50 PDT 1998

I have a small hand grinder, an old fashioned coffee grinder I used a couple of
times, but the Spicetrader Shop will grind it for me right there, so I will buy the
amount needed and have him grind it right away, then go home and cook with it
within a day or two.  The exception is some of the curry-s that I use.  I find when
just cooking for two, it gets hard to justify larger quantities, even if it is just
buying 1/4 cup or so.  He offers me "pinches" of spices-like 1/4tsp or less-for
free if I need it in a recipe.  Provided I bring him a taste!