SC - Raccoon recipes- oop

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Fri Oct 9 18:57:52 PDT 1998

Ras, I definitely expect to hear from you on this one ;-)

Some hunters just brought me a raccoon, and I'm looking for recipes. It's a
nice young one, this year's get, so it should be nice and tender.
Suggestions, folks? They've also said they'll bring me any more they get,
so depending, we may have enough for a feast at some point.

Phlip, just sitting here, all alone out in the country, with nothing
happening, putting food by ;-)

Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom