SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 09:44:07 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/11/98 12:00:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kathleen.hogan at juno.com writes:

<< We have 19, 18, 12, and 5...and lots of places charge adult for the 12
 year old.  I have been to events in Meridies (several years ago when we
 could afford to travel more) where you pay no more than 3 adult  fees.
 It really helps us where we have 5 considered adult for  fees. >>

I certainly see a 19 or 18 year old in every way an adult but I can I don't
feel that it would be unreasonable to define a child as someone under legal
age for adulthood (e.g. 17 and under) as a child for event purposes.

Ras