SC - Hazardous foods - was - SC: Great lords cooks

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 11 12:01:42 PDT 1998

Been there, done that! I am a sympathetic upchucker ;-(

Members of my household and I ate at  a feast in Marinus, they all ate a sour cream
mushroom thing [i am allergic to anaph. to mushrooms, hate sour cream] that I did not,
about 30 hours later the bathrooms were filled with then whoopsing it up. I was the
only one not affected. After I got them to Portsmouth Naval Hosp [they are in the
navy, handy ain't it] it was diagnosed as a mild case of food poisoning. The leftovers
had quite a colony growing [with a 2 year old, we cut out right after the feast and
were living 10 minutes from the site, the shrooms were in the last remove we stayed
for.] Makes me glad I dont do shrooms, or sour cream!
margali