SC - Edible Castles.

Craig Prince house51 at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 1 19:31:31 PDT 1998

I haven't seen this particular book, but Black has also done The Medieval
Cookbook of which I have a copy.  The Medieval Cookbook gives the original
recipe and source, the redaction, and often commentary.  While Black does
modify recipes upon occasion, the changes are minimal and the redactions
appear reasonable.

Bear