SC - Crown feast

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Sep 1 21:30:02 PDT 1998

Arabella

>Also could you give me the full titles to Florigieum and Andelusio ?

Of course, my lady. My Florilegium files can be found on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

The files are available there in HTML, text or RTF (for word processors)
formats.

The complete filelist, current to the files on the site, is available
in the IMPORTANT STUFF section.

If you do not have WWW access, I am willing to email the filelist or
any of the files in Word 6.0 or text format.

Hope you find the files useful.

Lord Stefan li Rous, AST, ASC
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra