SC - OOP-bad canned goods

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Tue Sep 1 23:42:37 PDT 1998

Ras said:

<<  I was hoping to find a method of cooking it in one
 piece!  Anyone got any ideas? >>

YES! Use a pig roaster. Summer before this, I cooked and emu(Aroc Who Feedeth
Her Young with Elephants) for Will's Revenge. I don't know if Stefan has this
info in his files or not. If not then I will try to dig out the notes from
that feast.

Ras
- -------
Yep. See these files in the FOOD and the FEAST sections:

Wills-Revenge-art (18K)  8/13/97    Feast menu and recipes from an SCA event.
exotic-meats-msg  (33K)  8/ 4/98    Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans,
ostrich,
                                       eels, peacocks, crawfish, dormice, snails

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net