SC - Apician Teriyaki Chicken 8-); and ostrich sauces

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 01:26:33 PDT 1998

Some time back, somebody was looking (unsuccessfully) for a period
Sauerbraten recipe.

I was reminded of this recently when we did Fylettes in Galentine for some
relatives (the meat is pork, so at events I don't get to eat it). The
method of making it is entirely different, but the effect--slices of sour
meat--is rather similar. So if someone really wants you to do sauerbraten,
and you want to do something period, ...   .

The recipe is in the _Miscellany_, incidentally.

David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University
ddfr at best.com