SC -Simmering cream sauce, was Fried/fri interjection

Jgoldsp@aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 08:19:29 PDT 1998

I know that too much lavendar can be nasty, just like too much rosewater. I
seem to remember a recipe for sausage in Martino? Epilario? that has
lavendar in it. sorry, too long ago, back before I cared about
documentation and writing stuff down.

have fun!
- --Anne-Marie, who had fruit salad with a lavendar syrup lightly drizzled on
it for dinner last night. Yum!