SC - Bulgy tomato cans

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 09:06:56 PDT 1998

Good Gentles,
  Back in June, someone posted a wonderful recipe for a non-alcoholic lemon
beer.  I have made it a few times since then and my shire has asked me to
include a bottle in the gift basket we're giving TRM this weekend.
Unfortunately, I can't find the recipe!
  Would the kind gentle who posted the recipe, or someone who archived the
post, please tell me if it was one cup of sugar or two.  I remember the
rest: 1 pkg yeast, 2 lemon, 1 gal water -- I just can't remember how much
sugar.
Caterina